Our journal do not charge any article at the time of submission, but once the article was accepted after peer review process, anon-refundable charge of (190 USD) for each accepted manuscript must be paid by the author(s) to us via PayPal method, invoice will be sent for each accepted manuscript to the correspondence author.
1.Why do our journals have article-processing charges:
Open access publishing is not without costs. ARAS PART MEDICAL INT PRESS defrays these costs through article-processing charges because it does not have subscription charges for its research content. This publisher instead believes that immediate, worldwide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research articles is in the best interests of the scientific community.
2. Article-processing charges pay for:
· Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text
· Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication
· Preparation in various formats for online publication
· Securing inclusion in scientific databases as soon as possible after publication
· Securing inclusion in CrossRef and Cross Mark, enabling electronic citation in other journals that are available electronically
· Checking article by iThenticate software.
Language usage and editing services:
Please write your text in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these). Authors will be directed to editing service of the journal or publisher to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific after acceptance of the articles. The authors will cover the fee (150 USD) to this service.