Our journal dose not charge any article at the time of submission, but once the article was accepted after peer review process, a non-refundable charge of (500 USD) must be paid for each accepted manuscript by the author(s) via PayPal method. An invoice will be sent for each accepted manuscript to the correspondence author.
Note: all Editorials and Invited articles such as invited Letter-to-Editors are exempt from publication fee. Moreover, the papers around novel subjects, as well as papers chosen by editorial board as the most attractive papers will be published free of charges.
1.Why do our journals have article-processing charges:
Open access publishing is not without costs. ARAS PART MEDICAL INT PRESS defrays these costs through article-processing charges because it does not
have subscription charges for its research content. This publisher instead believes that immediate, worldwide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of
research articles is in the best interests of the scientific community.
2. Article-processing charges pay for:
· Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text
· Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication
· Preparation in various formats for online publication
· Securing inclusion in scientific databases as soon as possible after publication
· Securing inclusion in CrossRef and Cross Mark, enabling electronic citation in other journals that are available electronically
· Checking article by iThenticate software.
Language usage and editing services:
Please write your text in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these). Authors will be directed to editing service of the journal or publisher to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific after acceptance of the articles. The authors will cover the fee (150 USD) to this service.